Branching Out: Adding Another Review Forest to Your Account
Expanding your environmental impact and customer engagement through ReviewForest is straightforward. If you're managing different locations, like McDonald's Berlin and McDonald's Frankfurt, and want to create a separate review forest for each, this guide is for you.
Key Points to Remember:
- New Forest, New Charges: Each new review forest for a different location or product is treated as a separate entity and will incur its own charges.
- Tree Planting Projects: While setting up each forest, you have the option to select different or the same tree planting projects for each one.
- Unique Links for Each Forest: Create individual links for different locations or products, such as reviewforest.org/mcdonalds-berlin or reviewforest.org/mcdonalds-frankfurt.
- The Company Forest Option: If you prefer to aggregate all your trees and reviews in one large forest, consider using the Company Forest feature.
- Adding Review Profiles for the Same Business or Product: To gather reviews from multiple platforms (like Google and Facebook) for the same business or product, simply connect these platforms to the relevant forest instead of creating a new one.
- Unified Billing Details: All forests under one account share the same billing information. Different billing addresses or payment methods require setting up a new account with a different email.
Step-by-Step Guide to Add a New Review Forest:
Navigate to your Review Forests Overview.
Click on + New review forest to start the process.
Follow the setup steps, similar to how you created your first review forest.
Growing more than one review forest is easy. Should you need any assistance or have further inquiries, feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to help your forests flourish!
Updated on: 15/11/2023